Thursday, August 13, 2009

Jimmy helps me edit pictures

I hate to remove the picture of Wry pointing to the clouds as he rests his head upon Royce from the big picture spot, but this blog needs to move on.

As usual, I spent most of today sitting right here in front of my computer, editing the the pictures that I took on my recent Arctic Slope trip for the special issue of Uiñiq Magazine that I am putting together. I am way behind, due to Margie's injury, but I will get it done.

Jimmy spent the day with me, helping out, offering pointers. Here, he looks right into my eye, because the picture that you see on the screen, of Iñupiat Eskimo caribou hunters swarmed by mosquitoes, is reflected there. Using this method, Jimmy studies the picture so that he can tell me how it should be cropped.

This is how Jimmy thinks that I should crop the picture. I disagree. Jimmy is a lousy picture editor.

7 comments:

Freya's Staff said...

I dunno... he's not so bad.. but I bet he can't hold a mouse, so he can't really argue with you.

Ikaika said...

Pffffttt! Artistic differences! But it's good to have somecat to provide perspective.

'Kaika's mom

Unknown said...

He may be a lousy photo editor but maybe all he needs in a night class or two so he will become a better helper.

The Activist said...

lol. This is funny. Jimmy ride on. You must hlep GK. BTW you missed my Cats on Tuesday but I will love you to stop by though because I need hep with Scofield. Thanks

Katiez Furry Mewz said...

Jimmy tried at leest! Its nise to see u gots a furry good helper!

Katie Too

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Wen-hui zeng said...

I saw an opportunity to invest in cryptocurrency about two months ago and I took my chance. I contacted a broker who I saw videos on youtube and I invested a huge sum of money around $665,211 which was deposited using Bitcoin with hopes to gain massive returns on my investment. I kept tracking my portfolio and it was increasing daily on the website. It made me excited and confident. Fast forward to 30 Days after, which was supposed to be my payout date, I tried to make a withdrawal as I needed money to foot my bills and buy my new house, but the broker insisted that I continue to invest or will have to pay some fees to withdraw my funds. That was very disappointing to hear, because it was all going smoothly when I deposited the funds. Eventually, I paid the fees which was about $45,800. I was desperate now because according to my portfolio, I had made about $1,512,400. Now you see why I was willing to pay the fees. It turned out it was a scheme to keep asking me for more money for one thing or the other, like Taxes, miner fees and so many others. I declined, and instead I won’t pay more. They locked my account for several weeks. A month after, I saw a post on Quora about a Rustik Cyber Hack Service which stated they were capable of getting my money recovered. With a little faith in me, I contacted them immediately, and discussed my situation, and sent all the information I had. In less than a week, I was able to recoup my BTC. I praise the universe for sending them my way. I wish to recommend them to everyone out there. they are capable of recover any crypto coins Bitcoin, Usdt ,Eth, Dogecoin, bank transfer funds now i have my funds back with there guidelines and skills you can always contact them via Email: (rustikcyberhacksservice @ gmail com) or Call/WhatsApp (+ 1) 38. 63. 4 8. 78. 38