Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Come Super Bowl Sunday, my lap was a coveted spot. Royce got there, first.

Chicago and Royce get along real well, so, she just scooted onto the other side of my lap, and snuggled up against Royce. Jimmy considers me his human, but he and Chicago often come to claws and she fights more viciously than he. So Jimmy goes over to test out Toast Ed's lap.

Tryskuit arrives. Fire was already here, he just wasn't in the previous pictures. His wife, Lilac, is also here. She sits just outside the frame.

Jimmy decides that he needs a better spot to take full advantage of Super Bowl Sunday. He comes, studying me, contemplating the dangers of Chicago, yet always listening to what is happening on the TV, analyzing it. Please don't forget - a "click" on a photo reveals a larger version.

He hears something about making a good block and deduces that this is good. 

Jimmy blocks my vision.

My eyeballs try to dodge him, but Jimmy throws a great block.

Jimmy lays down on my shins. In a rare move, Chicago teams up with him and throws her own block.
As this family has roots in Arizona, we are all disappointed in the outcome.

If you could have heard Royce speak to Tryskuit here, what you would have heard is, "meow." But there was much in that meow - a complete analysis of the game and just what Arizona should have done to have won.

Tryskuit does not understand, but she is happy to have Royce speak to her.

I see that I have yet to fully describe the game that Wry and Royce invented while we were away in Washington, DC. I still must, as it is quite a game.

Maybe tomorrow. Maybe the next day. Sooner or later.

6 comments:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

SuperBowl with cats~!
This is the most amazing images of SuperBoal for me!
We are not crazy at superbowl here,
but I can feel the atmosphere from your photos!
I just love the last photo of "Meow", so classic!

The Florida Furkids said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog - Tamir's birthday post is up now, but we'll tell him you said Happy Birthday!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Louche Tabby said...

......great game!.....

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sorry AZ didn't win...we got to watch with cats too. They do make great blocks don't they? They are also really good at making a being warm.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Ha, most of us leave the room when football in on......to much yelling....screaming.....craziness...and humans think cats are crazy?????=^Y^=the Cat Street Boyz

Daisy said...

I was a little bit sad that the Red Birds did not win, too. But I enjoyed the commercial with the Clydesdale horse and the dancing circus horse!