Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Very tired and lazy tonight - intermission entry


So I'm still in this gray period, being lazy. Tomorrow I am going to do something that I never thought I would do: I am going to make a post filled only pictures taken by someone else - namely, Toast Ed and Prickly Pear Blossom at the Apache Sunrise Dance in Fort Apache, Arizona. I want you all to see just what it was that was so important to this family that even I insisted they be there instead of with me at my hour of need; at the very hour when I lost my shoulder. 

I'm glad they were there, and not with me. I wish that I had been there, with them. You will see why.

In the meantime, here is Martigny, above and below. Again, taken on the new point and shoot, which, unlike my much superior pro Canon 1Ds Mk III camera, is easy to heft and manipulate with just my left hand.


No comments: