Wednesday, October 8, 2008

I call it a snow day

Martigny notices that the world outside our window has inexplicably changed.

You know what it means to take a snow day: school's out! Well, not here, they would not cancel school here for so paltry a snow as this, even though it is the first one this year that has amounted to more than a dusting.

But I'm using it as an excuse to take a break. I will continue with the story of Kaboodle tomorrow.

Muzzy, Baby Wry and Sunflower.

Muzzy, the strangest looking of all the Kracker Cats, does enjoy the snow. Muzzy would be happy if it snowed 12 months of the year.

3 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

No snow here yet, but last year it started snowing on December first and snowed everyday for three months. Then it snowed every other day for a month, then it snowed every three to four days until March. I decided I hate snow.

Grahamn Kracker said...

What I hate is when it gets warm and rains on the snow. I hope that doesn't happen this year, except maybe once or twice, but over the past decade it has been happening more and more and more.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful cat blog! It is good to be owned by cats. There are only seven cats ruling the domain here in tiny (8,000 pop) Oxford, NC. Notice ya'll talking about snow!!!!

It was 85 degrees here today Oct 15...

Pocabecca