Thursday, August 28, 2008

Kracker Cats to be subject of searing expose

Late this morning, I suspiciously observed a car pull into my driveway. All my instincts told me to grab the cats and run, straight to Mexico, but I was pretty curious and did not really believe that anyone could ever have discovered the secret deeds of the Kracker Cats. So I opened my door to the young woman, Zaz Hollander, who proved to be a reporter for the Anchorage Daily News.

I was shocked to learn that not only did she know about each misdeed ever committed by any Kracker Cat, but she had irrefutable documentation of each event, confirmed by three independent sources.

It is a good thing I have no political ambitions, as this would put an end to my career, for sure.

Perhaps Royce saved us all. As usual, the moment he spotted Zaz, he sidled on up to her in his tenacious quest for love. He poured on the charm. It seemed to work. She liked him. He deposited much hair on her and she said that was okay, that her cat did the same kind of thing. Furthermore, Muzzy shook his head and sent slobber flying everywhere. She said that was what cats who look like St. Bernards do. 

We will just have to wait and see what she writes about the Kracker Cats and this blog. Her story will appear next wednesday in the weekly Mat-Su section of the paper.

Last night, I said that tonight I would continue my catch-up of the Kracker Cat photos that I took during the time that I ran the series on Romeo and Diane. I was wrong. I will continue it tomorrow.

P.S. Don't forget - you can enlarge these pictures by clicking on the image. There are only two today, so it won't take that long. I suggest you click.



4 comments:

The Activist said...

I do hope we will see the interview to read.

These to cats are lovely

Anonymous said...

Bill, I am extremely happy to hear that you are going to get some local fame. The world wide system is cool, but keeping it local is necessary!!! I know you have plenty of fame from the neighborhood walks, but in the paper will be a fun boost of local cat love also!!!!!

Hope you are having fun and feeling good.

Charlie

Team Tabby said...

We just went to the Anchorage Daily News website, and are able to access the Mat-Su section wifout needing a subscription, cool! We will come back on Wednesday and read.

Mindy & Moe

Taddie Tales said...

How exciting - you are going to receive the recognition that you deserve for your fabulous stories and photos. We can't wait!!! Please post the link for us when its up.

Congrats!

Taddie